Rather than actually write out a review here, I thought it might be more fun to just copy my raw notes from watching the movie. And yes, I take notes while watching some movies. I'm a fucking pro buddy.
Some of these won't make sense unless you're watching this.
- Oh, I guess we’re starting - ok
- udo kier's ridiculous face
- dude with hitler mustache?
- bizarre teutonic folky soundtrack - mixed with psychedelia and erinco morricone (sp?)
- dubbed- one of whom sounds like the awkward white neighbor from the Jeffersons
- continuity errors - scar comes and goes on "albino"s face
- running along in a field and laughing hysterically- running is so funny!
- These hippies – sorry, I mean witches just want to live life in freedom
- witch hunters as a metaphor for the "man"
- one actor’s last name is “fux” and one is “fuchs” huh huh huh
- violent- torture, stabbings, burning, stretching, chopping off fingers, tearing out tongues – nice
- god, stop screaming already
- oooh- eye gouging!
- Is there a script?
- really - udo kier is fucking weird looking
- lecherous old men - really gross, sweaty etc.
- message... jesus is mean